Key Features of AngularJS
- Directives are one of the prime features of AngularJS. Having dependable modules, it possesses properties to attach directives to the pages with new attributes / tags / expressions for templates in the HTML, which allow you to extend the HTML and decide how the page should be structured.
- The templates offered by AngularJS are one the biggest advantages since they create a binded workflow between designers and developers.
- Due to Dependency Injection, it summarizes the application performance in controllers which are instantiated. This is a built in subsystem in AngularJS which lets the developer understand, develop and test the application easily. Based on the user requirements, it creates and provides solutions to your dependencies.
- The utility code can be factorized into services to be fed into the controllers.
- Two way Data binding is the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components. As and when the model changes, the view showcases the similar change. It saves the developer from writing the code multiple times.
- Grouping of code into relevant bundles allows you to group and nest related components together and create loose coupling
- We at eSource Malaysia have a multitude of experience in Java based applications and have implemented a large variety of solutions using a variety of frameworks like Jenkins, RestEasy, OpenShift, Wildfly and many more. With zeal to keep ourselves at pace with the trending changes, we have gained demonstrative experience in technologies like AngularJS.